If you are looking for Dr. Dre's Detox: 1) I don't blame you, and 2) Go here. Thank You - Management

Monday, November 11, 2013

Temperance: Day 3 - Vertical Entertainment

Oooh. I can stand up today. Having finally grabbed kale at 8pm I have a whole extra 3 ounces of energy, which I used to build a temporary entertainment tower on my vanity.



Now you see the space heater hearth in almost full glory. Lights out is better, but when I tried to take that pic the delight of the tower was somehow missed. Anyways, you get my point.

Now that I can think and stuff I'm truly planning my week off. Tomorrow is for a long walk and laundry and various dumb household shit that I've been putting off for weeks. And Wednesday or Thursday I'm going to see Thor at 10 in the morning, because the only thing comparable to a wake and bake is watching something in 3D when you're still wearing your dreams and pajamas.

But tonight I'm reading Preacher. And. OhMyGod. PREACHER. I'm simultaneously terrified to keep reading it and unable to put it down. That's some good fuckin comic, right there.

But back to Temperance. I miss champagne a lot. Whiskey not so much. Cheeseburgers a little. Drunk texting not at all. I would fist fight mint tea. I would murder cayenne lemonade. I would marry kale.

Leaving now. Jesse Custer calls.

Laters.

PS: If you want to do something good for the world? FREE THE NIPPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment