If you are looking for Dr. Dre's Detox: 1) I don't blame you, and 2) Go here. Thank You - Management

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Temperance: Day 1 - A Rocky Start

Okay so maybe an epic debauch last night wasn't the best idea, after all. I did my rounds. I ate sparingly, but tried everything. I had champagne cocktails and a shot of whiskey and a glass of wine over a 7 hour stretch. The whiskey was not planned, but we tried to watch Wolverine on bootleg and the Japanese subs were missing so I got all frustrated and thought, "what would Logan do?"

Kick someone's ass or do a shot of whiskey. No asses around for kicking, so I took the next best thing.

But I do not have the regen factor working in my favor.

I rolled out of bed at 10:30 or so and played video games until noon cause that's all my body could stand. According to The Rules of the Cleanse I was supposed to wake up at some ungodly hour and chug a fucking *quart* of salt water. I could think of nothing I'd enjoy less, so I stuck to regular water.

Still haven't eaten anything, but I have to do the whole damn thing tomorrow from start to finish. No bullshitting.

Oh and by the by, I think it's important to note that I will *not* be getting all in-depth about bathroom goings on during any of this sharing process. There are plenty of places where you can find that sort of thing, if that's what you're into.

As far as you and I are concerned, dear reader, I have never even used the bathroom for anything but putting on liquid eyeliner. And I'd like to keep our relationship exactly that way.

That said, I don't mind letting you in on the fact that I had to say no to free GZA tickets for tonight's show and that I sent this text today:

I don't want to poo on GZA.

Which. lulz.

But again. I couldn't possibly do that since I don't poo at all.

Soooooo. Yeah. I'm geeking out on Tiny Death Star and this website, which is my new favorite place to get motivated to finally unpack my shit.

Anyway: no major cravings yet. Just some regret about last night's festivities and a missed rap show. But don't worry, I'm sure it will get more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment